Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Monday, January 15, 2007

Jumping the Gun

I guess all my work on surveys, data entry and everything else I've tried has hit the trash bin. So I guess I'll be going back to games and such, the whole point I started this blog. No big deal I enjoy the games more than work any way. The advertising is what killed my data entry work and having to sign up for trial offers then cancel them killed the paid survey job. Anyway I'm playing a lot on my PS2 since I moved it into the living room where there is better blinds to block sun light. I still haven't gotten the new spyro game yet but I will right now I'm revisiting some old games that I haven't played in a while like Onimusha 3, Ratchet and Clank and so on. Well I better go

See ya
Tony

No comments: