Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year

Sorry about not blogging in a while, between the holidays and all these surveys its about all I get done. These paid surveys that I have found so far are just a way to get people to sign up for different membership or order products, the survey you take is about 10 questions and then you have to sign up for a free trial or just pay shipping then in 14 to 30 days your credit card will be charged for what ever the product cost. When you look at the free trials really read the terms and conditions so you know what your getting into. Christmas was great but as per normal we had more food than the law allows, but you know me I love being the food rebel. New Years Eve we just sat at home and watch a movie, ( to broke to do anything anyway) but was enjoyable. Well I better go, I think I'm going to really look into sweepstakes next because these surveys I think are just a set up and will not really make any money.

See Ya Later,
Tony

No comments: