Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Welcome

I have notice that a few people have been reading my blog and I appreciate their links, I'll be joining theirs pretty soon (soon as I figure out how), I'm still pretty new to this. Anyway I haven't had a whole lot of time to check out some game sites or games period but I will, maybe this weekend the wife and I are going to Gillette to do some grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and the Hastings there has a good selection of used games for a pretty good price. So I'll probably be writing about a new to me game next week. On another note I've been checking out renaissance festivals coming up and I haven't found a good one for June-July time frame and somewhere between here in Wyoming and Wisconsin. So if any of my new readers have a suggestion I would really like to look into it. My wife and I love to go to these festivals and we get dressed up and everything, it gives me a chance to show off part of my sword collection and a place to possibly add to it. Well I better get back to work.

Look forward to hearing from new readers
Tony

No comments: