Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Friday, December 8, 2006

Slow Day

Today and probably Monday is going to be pretty slow in the shop, we have one mechanic out with a back injury and one out because his wife is having a baby, so that leaves one mechanic and a new oil change person. We have 2 parts people so keeping up will not be difficult, leaves me more time to blog. Business is going pretty well, made 3 sale this morning and I'm hoping for at least 2 more today to make up some I lost over the last couple of days. Over all it is progressing nicely, maybe not fast enough for the wife ( nor for me), but I can't give up now, I can only pray that it will be a money maker eventually. I think I am near the point of breaking even though and how many business can say they break even in 2 weeks. I don't know of any but it doesn't make it any easier to handle the overhead until the money is in the bank, which I should be seeing in a week. Evidently I have had a few readers because one of my sales was done from this page. I want to thank you and say "Y'all come back now, ya hear". Next time stay a while, put your feet up and leave a comment, let me know about your blog or site. Well I'll catch Y'all later

Tony

No comments: