Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Saturday Travels

Here in a little while I'll be going to a town called Gillette, WY to do some shopping for Christmas as well as spend a little time with my mom. I'll probably also get a hair cut, what hair I have left, so my hats will fit better. I really need to get on a schedule for hair cuts instead of waiting 2-3 months till I can't stand it anymore and finally break down and have mom cut it. I'm looking forward to going to Gillette, its about 80 miles from where I live and it is the nearest Wal-mart so its kind of a novelty, plus they have a lot more restaurants to choose from than here. I like the idea of getting out of town for a while to. I get a little burned out of Newcastle so any excuse to get out of here I'm up for. I'm not to sure what I'll be shopping for but I do that every year, when I find something I think the wife would like I buy it (if I can afford it), but I never know until then. Most of the things I want is to expensive or difficult to get under a tree, so I'll just be happy with the food, I didn't get this big eating soda crackers and drinking water, so I'll manage. Well I better start getting ready.

Tony

No comments: