Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Excitement

Today a TV station recorded a commercial for the dealership so I'm going to have about a minute and a half of fame that interrupts your favorite shows. They can afford to advertise on TV but a raise is out of the question, I just don't understand. We've been cleaning and straightening up all morning for about five minutes of filming I don't know why I'm surprised. Now the usual hurry up and get parts here and wait 3 or 4 days to put them in. Anyway I'm trying a new experiment with my Internet business, I paused the campaign yesterday and I start it again when I leave for home and run it tonight to see if I'll get more sales of an evening or if it will do better during the day. We'll see, maybe I'll just set up the run time during peak periods. I don't know what else to do, I'll write about my progress.

Later
Tony

No comments: