Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Season

I've been doing some thinking and watching my sales fall off and I'm hoping that it is because people are to broke because of Christmas shopping and not that my products are out of date yet. I still get plenty of clicks so I bet its the shopping issue. I'm contemplating pausing my campaign until after the holidays. I truly believe this business will work but my timing as usual is impeccable. I may work on some other aspects of data entry until the season is over. There is one called Pay Per Post that I'm hoping will turn out, if you want to learn more about it click the link on my side bar but a quick synopsis is that you write about the products they have and get paid for your time. I'm waiting on approval to do this because there is some of these products I've already checkout and I like them so I would be able to write about them. I'm keeping an eye out for new avenues of business and games so hopefully I can help you out during slow periods of sales. The first rule is "Never Give Up", I may postpone but not give up. We will see what today brings and I may go ahead and pause my campaign for now so you'll have to put up with my boring life in the next few blogs.

See Ya
Tony

No comments: