Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Surfing around blogs

I found a new blog that I thought was well done and is hilarious. I'm going to include a link for Bush vs. Bush which put current events into perspective. If you want to see more check out "To Be Informed" blog. I really liked it. Enough about politics, I've been doing some yard work to get it cleaned up before I had it appraised for a home equity loan but they showed up faster than I had expected and the weather wasn't co-operating with me so it wasn't as nice as I wanted but it didn't seem to matter to them. I guess I'll find out if it had an impact later. Business has been going pretty good and has me looking forward to vacation this summer. Anyway I better get back to work. Here's that link don't worry you'll love it.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Play/16619/1/TDS-BushTimetables.wmv/

see ya
Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link