Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Friday, March 2, 2007

Finance Foundation

I recently took over the family financing and haven't even thought of posting. I think I have it under control now so maybe I'll post more often. It's a great feeling that we're getting the bills paid and still have a little money in the bank. This weekend is my wife's birthday and she wants to go to Rapid City SD for dinner, shopping and generally get out of town for a little while. After the shortest pay period of the year I was worried that we would not have the money because neither one of us has been able to celebrate a birthday in a while, but we do have the money for a modest celebration for a change. I'm looking forward to my birthday because I think we'll be in even a better position by then and maybe go to Denver for the weekend. Who knows, but I feel confident that financially we'll get it worked out. Now if we can get some home repairs done it will be perfect. I've had very little time lately to look at games and such for the blog but I'm hoping to get more later. Better get back to work.

See Ya
Tony

No comments: