Paydotcom.com

As Time Fly's By..

Mini Clip

Friday, March 23, 2007

Cool New Site

I just signed on to a new site today. I was looking for a site counter and found so much more, so much in fact I'll probably be exploring for a few days. The sites called Bravenet.com and there is a banner on the left. I'm hoping to use this to optimize my blog as well as learning how to add friends as well as joining other blogs. I got a message on MyBlogLog and yes I would like to conversate more but I just get confused on my setup. I hate that because I'm suppose to be the computer guru at work and at home but I will figure it out. Eventually, anyway of course I got my counter there and I was hoping to get some new templates and I downloaded one but I don't want to loose none of my information. I see some cool templates when I'm browsing the other blogs but I don't see how or where to get others. I think I'll try to edit the Html for my new template. Check back later maybe I'll get it to work.

l8tr

Tony

No comments: